Tuesday, May 13, 2008

This is corn. Before it becomes full grown. It's when it's just starting out. You may be wondering why in the world I've taken a picture of this and what the point is. Wellllll, take a look at it. Use your childhood imagination and just look at it.
What do you see?
I see little green people with beautiful corn silk hair!! I thought it was cool so I wanted to share.
Did you have fun?

This next picture isn't the best quality because the light was too dim. I'm going to strap a flashlight to my camera. I have one of those little dvd camcorder diddies that can also take digital photos. I've had a blast, except it has it's pitfalls. Like no flash.
I picked this photo to show you because of the pure unadulterated laziness of it. It's almost as if she is saying, "If you don't get out of my face I'm gonna smack you, can't you see I'm trying to nap here?". Don't we all wish we had the life of a cat sometimes? I know I watch mine and think, "man, they have it made." I mean look at em, nap all day, get the skitters and chase imaginary mice all night. Even the mice that climb the curtains directly above their people's heads. Have seafood and varies of meats served to you at your whim. Who wouldn't love a life like that?!
This cat is Annabelle. She is named because of her mischievous almost dark spirit. As in Annabelle Lee by Edgar Allen Poe. We also call her Annabell-y because she has this big pouch that hangs down underneath her from being spayed late in life. Some advice to you, don't wait till your cat gets old to have them spayed or neutered. It's a HUGE pain on the owner because of all the health problems it causes. So, as good ole Bob Barker used to say on The Price Is Right, "have your cat spayed or neutered". I can't remember the first part, just that part. Because, when he said that I would always think to myself how I needed to go get Annabelle spayed.
Finally I did. They also are a big pain in the behind when they go into heat. Restless and loud.
Sometimes I wished I could just let her out to go and get pregnant so she would relax. I knew though if we did that we would end up with a dozen of em to have to get fixed then. And then try and find homes for them.

Hope everyone has had a great day! I've noticed I haven't been putting my little scriptures on here like I did when I first began. I miss that. So here it is.

Ephesians 4:29

No bad language must pass your lips, but only what is good and helpful to the occasion, so that it brings a blessing to those who hear it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love still being a kid! I do see the people with lovely silk hair!