Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Getting set to conduct an olympic dive. I don't know what to say I'm laughing to hard!!
Hearty Laugh
Hear me talk!


View from our balcony, again. Baby K trying to go jump in a lake!
Crickets
Hear me talk!
Pretty Flowers that are all over the resort property.
I think it's Awesome that Baby K is swimming by herself. I can't believe it!!
Heart Glasses Baby K and Mommy send our love,

This is Bonanza Golf on Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway in Orlando. We went to go play there because it was a little more interesting than the mini golf place on the resort property.
There were two waterfalls flanking each side of the entrance to the mini golf establishment.

setting up for the putt.


Hope you enjoyed our trip as much as we did! We want to go back again soon. We suggest, if you have any vacation time coming up, you check out Liki Tiki Village, it is truly relaxing and fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing the pics sis.
see you soon! :)