Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another Year Older

Today is my birthday. I wish I could say I enjoyed it. And I guess in a way I did. My favorite part of the day was this morning as my daughter sat in my lap, after just waking up, eating pancakes. And then, taking the fork and feeding me pancakes. I think that was one of the best presents I could have ever asked for! Being fed breakfast on my birthday by my little girl.

I had planned so many things I would say today once I was able to get to my blog. Now that I'm here my brain is so exhausted from the things I've done and the things we still must do over these next days. I just can't seem to recall anything I wanted to tell you. Makes it kind of hard to blog this way.



With Love

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Crap.
O.K. I had this great idea to call you first thing. The phone was out of power. I did find time in the middle of the day, but couldn't get you...then later...I'm still trying, but I'm afraid I'm about to crash without wishing you Happy Birthday ON your birthday! NOOOOOO!