Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Everyone else's blog

So, I've been going through, when I have a chance, and reading as many people's blogs as I can. I find them on my sister's blog Hippychick. I've been trying to read other blogs that look interesting to me so I can become a better blogger. Then maybe other's will want to come and read mine. I love making friends and learning new things which is why I decided to start a blog to begin with. Any way, I've come across some truly interesting blogs that have made me laugh, and some that make you think. Other's you kind of wonder about, but they're still fun to read!
I greatly appreciated DysFUNctional, she had me nearly falling off my chair! My other favorite(because it sounded just like me!) is Lunanick. I could not believe it when I read her post Terrible Teusday. There are so many more and I'm having so much fun just linking away, now that I've learned how! My sister is going to be sooooooooooooo proud! She may even read this and get a little misty eyed! Now, the true test is if it will work.....I wait with baited breath.(bait breath? that can't smell good) Rolly 2

2 corinthians 4:17-18
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen, For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal. (NKJ)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm poppin with pride over here, sis! Now. Will YOU teach me how to put little rocking happy faces on my blog?