Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sleeping BabyK and Shoes

So, Hubby and I went out yesterday on his day off. We took BabyK to the YMCA to go swimming and we had a great time. It still amazes us how well she takes to the water. After swimming we went to Sonny's BBQ. Yummy . Then we headed to Aaron's rental to visit with a friend of ours.
Yawn
Hear me talk!
Somehow in all that we ended up purchasing a flat screen t.v. to hang on the wall in our bedroom. Yikes Faint . While we were there though, BabyK fell asleep. Only one of us could go into the store and the other had to stay with her. I'm So Bored , so I started taking pics. This one is sweet.

I went to a consignment shop we now have in Zephyrhills, it's called The Green Room(check out their myspace), they sell designer clothing, shoes, bags, belts, and accessories on consignment. I bought these Michael Kors shoes for next to nothing.

I also purchased a pair of Sketchers for $10. and about 4 pair of jeans and 2 pair of shorts. The prices range from $7.oo to $25.oo. I was impressed with the place. And, it turns out the owner is a cousin of one of my friends. What a small world.

I'm off to go clean a little and take hubby some lunch. Love to all.


2 comments:

LunaNik said...

Micheal Kors?! Awesome. Good bargain shopping girly!!

Unknown said...

Gosh, I haven't seen your blog for awhile! Love the pic of your shoes on the dashboard!

I'm glad lunanik appreciates your Michael Kors.

Sorry I didn't so much.