Wednesday, July 30, 2008

UGH!






Just checking in. Things here are very busy. I now work at a Coffee Shop here in my town. I'm loving it! My business is going well although I haven't been able to put much into it these past few days thanks to getting head lice from one of my Goddaughters! I've treated it twice and they just won't die!!! I think they've become immune to the treatments. After the second treatment and no success I took measures into my own hands. Literally. I cut my hair. I cannot yet afford the cost of driving to Georgia to have the world's best hair stylist, Angela of Hair Studio 101, cut my hair, so I had to do the next best thing. Try and remember how she taught me to cut hair. I don't feel like it turned out so badly. You decide.



Well, they didn't turn out as well as I hoped. Besides, I broke the cardinal rule of picture taking and took it in front of the stupid window. Oops, I don't have time to go redo. This will have to do. Love to all !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YOU FREAKIN' DID THAT TO YOURSELF?!
I couldn't do that well to myself!
sorry gotta say it...
DAMN!