Monday, July 7, 2008

She's better

Babyk's better today. Her fever broke last night. She's still being a stinker though and she keeps grabbing her neck and saying ouch. I'm wondering if she has a sore throat. Hmmm.

Right now we are watching Blue's Clue's! We found a clue! Yea!

O.K. on to whatever I was going to talk about. I'm not really sure at this point. I'm kind of all talked out. I'm a member on Cafemom.com and I have such a blast. I've met so many people and made so many new friends. It's great to be members of different groups that have the same interests as you. I'm a member of a photography group, raising girls from 0-5 yrs old, Pasco Florida moms, Recipes group, potty training group for girls, and several more. It has helped because there is so many responses to choose from when you post a question. And so much support when you need it. If you're a mom and reading this then click on www.cafemom.com and check it out. It's free, kind of like myspace but only moms.

Well, I've gotta go start supper so I've gotta make this short. Love to all!

No comments: