Sunday, July 6, 2008

Babyk's sick

We have had a busy weekend. We had to be at Hubby's dad's house Friday morning, then to their friends house by noon, then head over to Orlando by 6pm and we didn't get home until after 11:30pm. Got up Saturday morning and hid all day. Well, until everyone started calling us. Then I ended up having to go practice for praise and worship. I ran into mom and we met her up at the nursing home to visit grandma. After that we went grocery shopping. Got home and while taking BabyK out of the truck I noticed she was burning up! We got inside and took her temp and it was 100.9 degrees(they don't have the little degree sign on a keyboard? what's up with that?) So we started pullin' out the Tylenol and Motrin. It's Sunday evening and her fever broke around 6:30pm. However, hubby just came home from church and we heard her in there sniffling and whining/crying. He took off(cuz he was so disappointed about missing putting her down for the night) and went in to check on her. I walked in to see him with her cuddled up on his chest(she's getting too big for it so it looks kind of awkward). She was burning up again, the sheets were even wet with all the sweat! My poor girl. I hate when she is sick. The crazy thing is, you can't tell when she is sick because she doesn't ever act sick. In spite of a fever when other people would be moaning and groaning she plays and cuddles and gets kind of crazy! Like throwing sunflower seeds all over the place and throwing one of her little plastic dolls hats at my face and nearly taking my eye out!

Tomorrow is catch up day. I'm gonna clean and clean and clean some more. I hope. It sure needs it. Especially the floor. (you know the sunflower seeds and all)

I don't have much to say, I'll try again tomorrow.
Love to all!

No comments: